POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cloud test "a la Colefax" : Cloud test "a la Colefax" Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Cloud test "a la Colefax"
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 8 Apr 2002 07:50:22
Message: <3cb183fe@news.povray.org>
After Chris Colefax posted his latest cloud pic (his first was posted 16
months ago), I wondered what technique was used to make clouds both
realistic and fast. Then I tried something, and go the result below after
tinkering a few hours. Render time is negligible (as can be expected given
the technique). It's just a test and I won't improve on it since we can
trust Chris to give something that will be much better and comprehensive.
Code in p.t.s.f.

G.
--

http://www.oyonale.com